We address the above complex issues by studying them from global perspectives, student-centred approach and using interactive and disciplinary methods. This includes solid expert inputs, discussions, student inputs, knowledge sharing and experiential learning seeing and doing. Thus, we will:
1. Focus on key current global issues of our time in the context COVID 19 pandemic.
2. Taught in English by multicultural expert teachers.
3. Ensure mutually complementing learning and action modules.
4. Solid expert introductory inputs, active student participation leading to concrete results, e.g. articles, short films, multimedia presentations, public actions, exhibitions, performances, and local or global initiatives.
5. Experiential learning through field visits to selected green and social enterprise initiatives in Denmark.
6. Study tours and exposure to Danish schools, public and civil society organizations and companies.
7. Internship and volunteering at Crossing Borders for those interested.