Health emerges naturally when we are connected to ourselves, nature and the universe. Balanced health happens when we use our body naturally and supply it with healthy food. This 10 day retreat empowers you to claim back your health. Avnø Oasis is an oasis where you can heal and reconnect with yourself by aligning with natural principles. The retreat is designed as a collaboration between health practitioners, ie macrobiotic chefs, psychotherapists, acupuncturists and other body health practitioners.
Located in a nature reserve surrounded by forest and within 300 meters from the sea, Avnø Oasis Ecovillage offers a peaceful and rejuvenating setting. It’s a perfect safe place to take care of ourselves, regenerate and start a new way of living.
THE HEALTH PROGRAM
- A personal check-in before the retreat on your health condition (sharing your diagnosis, medication, particular circumstances) and your goals
- The 10 days retreat in Avnø Oasis Ecovillage with full tuition and board
- An online follow-up after the retreat to evaluate your new life back home
During the 10-day retreat you will:
- Get a general understanding of our marvelous physiological mechanism (how our bodies can create more energy, how glucose relates to our cells, the different types of diabetes and the role of insulin…)
- Learn a macrobiotic culinary approach through cooking lessons and daily served meals to understand the impact of different food combinations, enhance your connection to food and yourself, help your body regeneration and deal with diabetes and blood sugar issues.
- Connect with the surrounding nature through physical or meditative activities to improve your circulation, strengthen your immune system as well as increase your sense of wellbeing.
- Get personal treatments: massage, energy balancing, acupuncture with heat points, therapeutic sessions…
- Experience a new way of life and prepare a personal plan for your new daily life back home.
THE HEALING PRACTITIONERS
The healing practitioners that will accompany you during the retreat :
specialised in reiki, coaching, massage and holistic energetic treatments
specialised in reconnecting with nature activities, complex tuning, art and creativity, ecology (creating quality spaces), architecture, facilitation, administration, project management, feminine gender teaching and personal development
- Victoria Mouton
a facilitator, permaculture global designer and artist
- Alicia Kon
a macrobiotic chef, practices eastern medicine (teaching, counselling, massage), does Biodanza, family-oriented healthy movements (do-in, massage, asanas) and Johrei healing
a mental health nurse, addiction counsellor, energy healer, PTSD counsellor, advanced first aider, expert in group work and presenting work and teacher in wellbeing and health
a intuitive and success coach, energy healing, peat processor and does meditations
- Kristiane Ravn Frost
a macrobiotic chef, macrobiotic counsellor (diet, lifestyle), gives macrobiotic cooking classes and liberating exercises, expert in personal transformation, Aima Coaching and Training, EDE, PDC and sociocracy
- Arrival on Friday April 28 between 4 and 7pm (dinner at 6pm)
- Program ends 4 pm Sunday May 7th. Departure at the latest 10 am Monday May 8th.