No matter what previous experience previous participants have had they say that
- Aima’s simple, effective and profound methods for personal transformation sets a new standard.
- Their human skills has increased dramatically through the systematic training of their ability to be present and preserve their integrity regardless of circumstances.
Just like only a tenth of an iceberg is above the water, the challenge a client seeks help to handle, is usually only one of many symptoms of an underlying problem. Attempts to resolve the challenge at the symptom level, has often resulted in a long and arduous process with many relapses. Since Aima’s totally essential tool, the transformation procedure, removes the root of the issue, even deep-rooted problems is often released within a single session. Release can be either immediate or in the form of a clear path to the client’s goal. You are taught the transformation procedure for personal use during module 1 and for professional use during module 3. However, the mindset permeates Aima coaching from beginning to end, and it is more than anything else this mindset that sets Aima coaching apart.
Aima offers simple but effective tools to remove thought myriads, handle troublesome feelings, clarify vision, make dream into reality, create a viable action plan as well as redefine the relationship with other people, etc. Besides being needed to integrate the profound changes the transformation procedure typically results in, these tools are effective to handle stress and optimize everyday life. In module 2 you will learn to coach others in these tools, so that you are well trained, before you are trained in coaching the transformation procedure.
Content of the program
- Module 1: Reconnection Gives Direction (may be taken separately for personal transformation)
You don’t have to be perfect to operate professionally as a coach, but you have to be able to uncover your own blind spots, and handle what emerges in you, while you coach. During this module your insight into the function of the mind will increase, and your ability to handle troublesome feelings and remove inappropriate mindsets will increase dramatically. You will become aware of your goals and visions and create a viable plan of action. This module can be carried out as a personal development course independently of the rest of the training.
- Module 2: Empower your ability to interact
This module runs in two parallel tracks.
Your technical toolbox is filled with basic tools to help your clients to
- manage (troublesome) emotions
- create authentic relationships
- create awareness about their values, visions and goals and articulate them
- create a viable strategy and action plan,
- direct their focus
- create harmony between their body language and message content
Your personal competences and skills are increased in regards to
- your capacity for empathy, authentic communication, maintaining direction and interaction
- your ability to be present, select your role and maintain your integrity, no matter the circumstances.
- refraining from taking things personally
- reading the body language of your clients
- listen into the core of their message
- understanding what opens and closes a communication
- understanding the dynamics of how relationships and identity is formed
- handling resistance, stress and conflict, while staying focused on the whole, the process and the desired result.
- be solution-oriented, while you embrace the person(s) and issues you face.
- identifying, managing and communicating inconvenient truths.
- finding balance between taking care of your fellow beings and taking care of you
- understanding how conflicts evolve and how they may be avoided.
- Module 3: Wisdom, identification and transformation
This module brings the deepest aspect of personality into play. Focus is on empathy and transformation. You get a deeper understanding of the principles behind the Transformation Procedure – the essential Aima tool to transform personal barriers into creative energy/free attention. You are trained to guide your fellow students to experience issues, such as low self-esteem, shortage, stress, ambiguity, doubt, negative emotions, relationships and illness, through different lenses, until they connect with the aspect of their consciousness, from which they can freely choose to keep or change the issue. A fantastic inner journey to guide and witness. You will combine the tools from module 2 with the Transformation Procedure to be able to guide full sessions.
- Module 4: Insight into human nature
This module provides you with a broad insight into the innate nature of a person as well as the present condition of that person. As your understanding of human processes increase, so does your tolerance and acceptance of human conditions and processes. During this module the focus is on ethics as well as physical and mental processes, including body language. In addition, the module clarifies, when you should refer to other qualified treatment. The practical training in coaching continues, where we left off in module 3 to increase your ability to coach fluently and ask relevant questions from a broader and deeper perspective.
- Module 5: Ready to coach strangers
Your coaching starts to become fluent and spontaneous and you know when to use which methods. The overall focus on this module is your career and to increase your confidence as a coach. The module starts with a short test to acknowledge that the basic principles are in place. To prepare you to stand alone with clients, you will – during this module – coach 2-4 ‘guests’, who you don’t know in advance, and who hasn’t previously tried Aima coaching. You will coach your fellow students and be coached in relation to your personal (coach) career.
- Module 6: New perspectives on leadership, collaboration and project development
In this module you develop a deeper understanding of group dynamics. You are being trained in a new generation of dynamic, systematic and in-depth management tools, which you may use to guide a group to a common solution or understanding of a given problem or take a joint decision, backed by all. With these methods, it is not hard to make a group function. You learn to create direction and focus in a team, to create a mindset of seeking victory together rather than winning over each other. You learn how to create synergies and common ground in a group. You experience the effects of hierarchy, ranking, power and powerlessness. We work with creating common ground for collaboration and a viable role of the leader. The methods you learned in module 2 are now implemented in team-and project development.A new and central tool in this module are the Thoughtstorm method, which in contrast to brainstorm assumes that there exists a common solution/understanding of a given issue/theme, which everybody intuitively are able to recognize. This method lifts meeting routines to a level, where discussion and personal mudslinging falls away, at the same time as everybody’s feelings and values can be expressed and taken seriously as an essential aspect of the whole. In addition, the methods are so flexible, that you may be part of the group or just act as facilitator of the process, depending on your natural role.
After these 6 modules you’ll have a clear direction in regards to your career and both you, Avnø højskole and your upcoming clients may feel safe, when you start to coach clients on your own. For those who want more support in establishing their coach career it is possible to join our mentor and supervision process and everybody will be invited to follow-up events, where you can share experiences and be updated on the newest progress.
Mentor and supervision process
The purpose of the mentoring process is to “hold your hand” until your coach career is well off the ground. During the mentor process you will find and guide at least 20 clients to the desired outcome – of cause you may charge for these coachings. After each session your supervisor provides supervision based on evaluation forms from you and your client. Dedicate approximately 80 hours to preparation, supervision and session for each client. The process may be customized to your company’s specific situation and objectives.
Just like only a tenth of an iceberg is above the water, the challenge a client seeks you to handle, usually only is one of many symptoms of an underlying problem. Attempts to change the challenges on the symptom level, often results in a long and arduous process with many relapses. Since Aima’s totally essential tool, the transformation procedure, removes the root of the issue, even deep problems may be released within a single session. Release can be either immediate or in the form of a clear path to the client’s goals. You are taught the transformation procedure for personal use during the first module of the basic education and for professional use during the master course. However, the mindset permeates the Aima concept from beginning to end, and it is more than anything else this mindset that separates Aima from other forms of coaching and therapy.
In addition Aima offers simple but effective tools to remove thought myriads, handle troublesome feelings, clarify vision, make dream into reality, create a viable action plan as well as redefine the relationship with other people, etc. Besides being needed to integrate the profound changes the transformation procedure typically results in, these tools are effective to handle stress and optimize everyday life. In module 2 you will learn to coach others in these tools, so that you are well trained, before you are trained in coaching the transformation procedure.
The ability to be present and create authentic relationships is essential, not only in relation to create “chemistry”, but also because the personal limitations of a coach’s sets the limit for how far a client may develop. Your human skills increase dramatically during the education through the systematic training in how to ‘park your own personality’, be present and maintain your integrity, no matter what your client brings up.
Structure of the education
The training consists of a basic education in 3 modules, an intensive master course in 3 modules and supplementary modules, which develops specific skills, as well as a customized mentoring and supervision program that ensures you to get a good start applying what you’ve learned in your company.
As Aima attaches great importance to integrity, you are taught to coach yourself, before you being coaching others. Your ability to lead, coach, inspire and strengthen others is then developed gradually, starting with everyday coaching and ending with the ability to do team and project development, where you create an active interaction with a group.
- AIMA coach, team and project leader: 15 days plus 40-60 hours mentoring and supervision program
Module G1: Coach yourself: Reconnection Gives Direction (Earlier: Source Your Life)
Module G2: Methodology, roles, interaction and ethics.
Module G3: New perspectives on leadership, collaboration and project development
- AIMA course leader: 20 days plus 60 hours mentor and supervision courses
AIMA coach, team and project leader
Module G4: Sharing your Wisdom
- For your personal well-being:
Module G5: Activate your self-healing powers, 5 days
What separates Aima’s master coach program from other master coach programs is, that focus isn’t on becoming more professional in what you are already doing. The Master program takes place on an entirely different level of consciousness. On the Aima master coach level the deepest aspect of personality comes into play. It is forever fascinating to witness, when a clients arrives at the core of life-long problems or character traits and discovers that they may just choose to stop creating them.
- AIMA Master coach: 60 days plus 60-100 hours mentoring and supervision program
Basic program plus
Module M1: Wisdom, identification and transformation
Module M2: Insight into human nature
Module M3: Ready for your master coach career
- AIMA Master coach, specializing in health: 65 days plus 60-100 hours mentoring and supervision program
Basic program plus Aima Master coach
Module M4: Causal treatment
- AIMA-Group Master coach: 65 days plus 60-100 hours mentoring and supervision program
Basic program plus Aima Master coach
Module M5: Coaching of groups
Requirements to become certified
- Min. 97% participation in all modules
- Written and oral examination passed
- Successfully completed mentoring and supervision program
Proof of participation may be issued to those who prefer not to complete the mentoring and supervision program.
Other things that may be important to you
All certified Aima coaches are welcome to participate in Aima’s network of highly qualified coach’es and team & project managers, with the aim of continuous development of the concept as well as ourselves.
The programs are organized and priced in such a way, that you already during the mentoring and supervision program may get a return on your investment.
- Are you looking for tools to optimize your life and career?
- Are you anticipating changes in one or more areas?
- Do you want greater effectiveness?
- Are you looking for answers to questions like, who am I?, what will I do? How do I get there?
- Are you looking for peace of mind and in relation to other people?
- Would you like to become better at turning obstacles into opportunity?
- Are you considering becoming a coach? (This is the first week of Aima’s combined coach, team & project management training – Will be offered on Avnø højskole
- Aima’s Mentoring and supervision program ensures that the methods will be an integral part of your approach to coaching.
- The course is organised and price-set so that its possible to earn your investment back during the mentoring and supervision program.
- Aima’s existing network of highly qualified coach and team leaders creates an ongoing development of the concept as well as of the individuals involved
You are led on an inner journey of discovery, where you step by step is guided to discover the key to create the life you want. With a coach available and a systematic program as a starting point you examine your life at your own pace. Occasionally you participate in group activities.
You receive tools for reflection, transformation and mindfulness, while you train your ability to handle stress, rampant thoughts and troublesome feelings and find clarity and direction in life. You will be trained to consciously control your focus and learn to expose the core of your problems and turn them into creative energy.
The course gives you a unique opportunity to work with specific obstacles in your life at your own pace without having to disclose intimate details to other course participants. The tools can be used over and over again. The first step to be able to change anything is, to recognise that something isn’t the way you want it and realize what it is really about. Then it can be transformed, which provides peace of mind. When you’ve got peace in your own mind you are guided to create peace in the relationship with your fellow human beings and process/change deep rooted programming in your personality, if you feel a need for it. The course ends with you creating a viable strategy and action plan in regards to the four most important areas of your life: 1) Home/close relations, 2) Job/career , 3) personal/spiritual development/health, 4) friends/acquaintances and leisure time.
You leave the course with a deepened insight into what is going on in your mind and how it affects your quality of life, clarity about where your energy leaks out and how you can redirect it, tools to remove subliminal programming, such as negative self images, bad habits and other things, which prevents you from living your dream, realistic and lasting goals and a viable action plan. In short, with greater effectiveness and a strengthened ability to live an inside and heart driven life and leadership.
It all takes place in a lovely setting with a serene atmosphere in contact with nature, healthy and delicious organic food and respect for your privacy. There is a strong emphasis on the individual in the process.
Content of the workshop
- Simple groundbreaking psychological tools, you can use in everyday life, including Aima’s transformation procedure which is a unique tool to find and remove programs that prevent you from succeeding.
- New approaches to your daily life and your relationship with other people
- The opportunity to review of all areas of your life. It is your decisions that determine how life-changing the course will be for you.
- Guidance/conversation/coaching about optimal use of Aima’s coach-your-self tools during the workshop and at home.
- Inspiring group work.
- Problem clarification.
- Goals & action plan based on your heart.
- Lovely surroundings – contact to nature.
- Delicious and healthy organic food.
- Companionship without social obligations.
- The opportunity to create an entirely new relationship with the most important person in your life: You.
Preconditions for having a successful workshop:
A will to perceive things the way they are — even when it feels confronting. A heartfelt desire to take your life to the next level and change your beliefs about what is possible. Anything else can be resolved.
We look forward to welcoming you to Reconnection gives Direction